2013 MPSA Leadership Awards Winners Announced
22-Jul-2013 5:03 PM |
Charlotte, N.C. – July 22, 2013 – The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA) is proud to announce the winners of its 2013 MPSA Leadership Awards.
The MPSA Leadership Awards were established in 2010 to honor those companies that have excelled in various areas related to managed print. Winners serve as shining examples to the community of their commitment to and expertise in managed print services (MPS).
Awards submissions were vetted and scored by an esteemed judging panel of nine industry leaders chosen from the call to membership, led by a member of the MPSA Standards Committee who ensured impartiality and adherence to guidelines. The company scoring highest in each category was deemed winner of the respective award.
“This is far and away the best run, most contested MPSA Leadership Awards, ever. It’s a credit to the MPSA membership and our evolving industry on a global scale,” said Greg Walters, MPSA president. “If one wishes to see the future of MPS, just look at the list of winners.”
The 2013 MPSA Leadership Awards winners are:
- Best MPS Innovation: Print Audit, printaudit.com
- Direct Managed Print Services Plus Provider: Ricoh, ricoh-usa.com
- Independent Managed Print Services Provider: Flo-Tech, flotech.net
- Independent Managed Print Services Plus Provider: Xtandit, xtandit.nl
- Managed Print Services Infrastructure Provider: Supplies Network, suppliesnetwork.com
- Professional Services Provider: Photizo Group, photizogroup.com
- Software Provider: Office Document Consulting, officedocumentconsulting.com
- Regional Managed Print Services Provider: Xtandit, xtandit.nl
Winners will be officially recognized and awarded crystals at the MPSA Leadership Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, July 30, 2013, at CompTIA’s ChannelCon event at the Peabody Orlando Hotel in Orlando, Fla.
“The MPSA extends a hearty congratulations to all of this year’s winners,” added Walters.
About the MPSA:
Founded in 2009, the Managed Print Services Association (MPSA) is a global, nonprofit organization that provides independent communications, collaboration, education, standards and success to MPS professionals. The mission of the MPSA and its members is to address and optimize businesses’ office document management while enhancing the growth, efficiency and profitability of the MPS segment through advocacy, marketing, education, research, standards and a general community of interest.